Thursday, August 19, 2010

Coaches Corner



This website is dedicated to all coaches, parents and players looking to further educate themselves on the proper fundamentals of the game. Growing up, I was always looking to learn more about the game. I tried to find some of the best and brightest minds in the game to listen and learn from. I have been blessed to learn from my Varsity Baseball Coach Father, Major League Coaches, Major League Scouts, Hall of Fame Coaches, College World Series School Coaches and more. I am still trying to learn more about the game as a High School Baseball Coach and Associate Scout and will not say that I am the end all in the fundamentals of the game. I will try to bring some of the knowledge aquired from my years of studying under some of the best teachers in the game into these instructional videos. I hope this can stimulate some of the passion for learning the game that was instilled in me at a young age.

Copy and Paste link to go to the COACHES CORNER - http://pastimeathletics.sports.officelive.com/testpage1.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment